About the Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce
Its object shall be to promote public interest in the community and to actively assist in the development of the commercial, industrial, agricultural and business interests in the community of Granada Hills. – Chamber By-Laws Article 1
THE GRANADA HILLS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IS THE VOICE OF BUSINESS IN
“THE VALLEY’S MOST NEIGHBORLY TOWN.”
- We promote efforts to ensure that programs and events provide tangible benefits to our members.
- We assemble, coordinate, and disseminate information beneficial to the existing businesses and attract new businesses to the community.
- We encourage a well balanced diversity of business that is beneficial to the needs of the residents of the community consistent with being “The Valley’s Most Neighborly Town”
- We support the concept of a Town Center with the Chamber serving as the hub for the activities of the community.
- We project a strong voice for the businesses and residents of Granada Hills with all governmental entities at the local, city, county, state, and federal levels.
The Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce is the Voice of Business in Granada Hills and seeks economic prosperity for the businesses and an improved quality of life for all the residents of the community.
ON THE SECOND TUESDAY
5:30 pm at Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce.
Board Members or by invitation only
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS