The Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce understands the importance of a unified partnership in dealing with business issues that affect our diverse membership. We remain increasingly dedicated to identifying issues that matter to our members so we can effectively advocate for local business interests at the local, state, and federal level.
Our Chamber members are the lifeblood and most important resource in the campaign to improve the economic vitality of Granada Hills. As members of the Chamber team, we ask you to join with fellow business members in continuing to direct and support our advocacy measures. It is through your participation and increase in numbers that the Chamber gathers its strength in order to influence public policy, insure our collective success, and enhance the quality of life of our community.
Ongoing Chamber Accomplishments
- The Annual Granada Hills Street Faire
- The longest running Holiday Parade in the San Fernando Valley
- Veteran’s Park at Chatsworth Street and Zelzah Avenue
- Supporting the Granada Hills North and South Neighborhood Councils
- Supported and participated in the creation of he Granada Hills Business Improvement District (managed by the Granada Hills Improvement Association)
- The Granada Hills Community Plan Revision
- One of the longest running Government Affairs Meetings in the valley
- Grubfest – Friday night food truck event