The Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce is the voice and advocate for business and residents in the community, while striving to increase communication and economic cooperation between all members.
The activities and programs of the Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce are envisioned, designed and executed around a single, simple and direct vision: Building a vibrant and prosperous community through business leadership.
All strong organizations are defined by their mission statements. In the case of the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce, the mission is clear: The Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce is the leading organization dedicated to serving regional businesses and community prosperity through advocacy, access to leaders, economic development, connectivity, and business education.
Our members will have access to unique networking and promotional opportunities, educational programs, business services, and special events – all designed to help their business succeed.
Our economic development activities will feature the Chamber as an active partner in business attraction, business retention and expansion, transportation, redevelopment, workforce development, and recruitment and retention of talent. We believe that an exceptional quality of life is essential to creating a sustainable economy.
The Chamber will be the voice of business and the guardians of the business climate. We will advocate on issues that affect the business environment and work to ensure Granada Hills and surrounding cities remain an ideal city in which to live, learn, play and do business.
The Chamber will take a lead in shaping a powerful community vision – stimulating dialogue, building a balanced community with an equal emphasis on quality of life and quality of business.
The Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce has embraced the following institutional values to direct our governance and activities:
- Excellence- Meeting the highest expectations
- Stewardship- Respecting and protecting community resources
- Integrity- Demonstrating honesty and trustworthiness in action and intent
- Vision- Imagining the possibilities
- Inclusiveness- Respecting and valuing broad participation in community dialogue and decision-making
- Courage- Acting with strength of conviction even in the face of adversity
In order to serve the members at the best possible level, the Chamber team holds itself to the highest standards of excellence, actively embracing the following staff values:
- Accountability- Being responsible to ourselves, each other and to the organization
- Creativity- Thinking about different ways of doing things
- Honesty- Communicating the facts without judgment or bias
- Respect- Acknowledging each other’s value and contribution
- Teamwork- Working together cooperatively towards a common goal
- Trust- believing in each other’s success and ability